Package Trips Overview
Let KWG help with your adventure by choosing one of our package trips
After 21 years of planning trips, we have learned how to put together exciting and creative package trips that can appeal to a variety of travelers. Choose from a two, three, or five day adventures. These trips are great for families or groups looking to experience the magic of the Wrangells at your own pace.
All Package Trip are priced for the 2018 season.
Trip Prices include:
- Unlimited pre-trip planning (including help with planning your entire Alaskan vacation with no extra travel agent charges).
- 1 guide for groups up to 4 people (unless additional guides are requested at additional cost)
- 2 guides for groups of 5+
- The same guide(s) for your entire stay so you can have the most personal experience possible
- Lunch and snacks for the day trips (customized to your taste)
- All meals and snacks when in the backcountry (When applicable, customized to your tastes)
- Airfare into the backcountry (when applicable)
- Cooking, cleaning, and camp chores (when applicable)
- All associated gear for the glacier, paddle, and camping (when applicable)
- SAT phone
Trip Cost does NOT include:
- Guide Gratuity
- Day packs (for day hikes)
- Personal Clothing & Gear
- Alcohol in the backcountry
- Pre & Post trip lodging**
- Transportation to and from Wrangell-St. Elias National Park**
** Due to the many lodging and transportation options, we will prefer to work with each group to arrange the lodging and transportation that are best suited to your needs and preferences.