Package Trips Overview
For those who want it all!
24 years of trip planning has lead us to develop these exciting and creative packages that are designed for anyone looking to experience the magic and variety of the Wrangells at your own pace.
How many days do you have?
Our packages showcase our favorite things to do in the time you have to do them.
Our Water & Ice: 2 Day Package is designed to combine our two most popular trips: a day exploring the glacier with a day paddling in packrafts.
Our Water, Ice & Air: 3 Day Package is designed for those who want a little bit of everything, and want it at its best. It takes the glacier and water days and adds a scenic flight that gets you into the backcountry for a day of world-class hiking.
Our Water, Ice & Basecamp: 5 Day Package is designed for those who have the time to experience Wrangell-St. Elias to its fullest. It takes the glacier and water days and adds a scenic flight that gets you into the backcountry for 3 days of world-class hiking and camping.
Every one of our package adventures is offered as a custom trip with special attention paid to you and your group’s interests. These package trips go one step beyond the otherwise excellent client care of our other trips with the inclusion of customizable lunches, the same guide for your entire stay, concierge services around the area, as well as help with after hours transportation around the valley to get the best experience the McCarthy/Kennecott area has to offer.
All Package Trip are priced for the 2019 season.
Trip Prices include:
- Unlimited pre-trip planning.
- Small ratios: 1 guide for groups up to 4 people. 2 guides for groups of 5+(additional guides may be requested at additional cost)
- The same guide(s) for your entire stay so you can have the most personal experience possible
- Lunch and snacks for the day trips (customized to your taste)
- All meals and snacks when in the backcountry (When applicable, customized to your tastes)
- Airfare into the backcountry (when applicable)
- Cooking, cleaning, and camp chores (when applicable)
- All associated gear for the glacier, paddle, and camping (when applicable)
- SAT phone
Trip Cost does NOT include:
- Guide Gratuity
- Day packs (for day hikes)
- Personal Clothing & Gear
- Alcohol in the backcountry
- Pre & Post trip lodging**
- Transportation to and from Wrangell-St. Elias National Park**
** Due to the many lodging and transportation options, we will prefer to work with each group to arrange the lodging and transportation that are best suited to your needs and preferences.