Ice Climbing Trips Overview
KWG believes that smaller is better and quality counts. We keep our group ratios low so you can enjoy your day without the hustle and bustle of a large group.
Because we value the importance of individualized attention, our private guide prices are affordable and encouraged.
All of our day trips are priced for the 2017 season and include:
- Round-trip transportation from your lodging to where we begin our hike.
- Personalized trip planning process.
- Experienced, friendly guide with full array of medical, communications, and technical gear to be prepared for any number of potential surprises.
- Any technical, or glacier gear the hike may require (crampons, climbing equipment)
- Backpacks and extra layers if you forgot anything (we encourage you to bring your own hiking layers, but understand if you forgot something)
Our day trips DO NOT include lunch, snacks, or water bottle. If you would like us to arrange a lunch for you, we are happy to do so. The cost is $15/person. Contact us for more details on lunch options.
We are happy to accommodate most children younger then 12 years old, as well as your trusty and experienced hiking dog. If you are traveling with children under 12, or with your dog, we require a private guide. Please take note of our private prices on each of our trip pages.
For further suggestions on gear that we recommend you come prepared with, please see our Day Hikes Gear list in the menu on the left side of this page.
Alaska Residents, and active military personnel (including their family) will get a $5/person discount on any of our day hikes, and $10/person discount on any of our Packrafting trips. Please present valid ID at the time of final payment in our office to receive discounts.